Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Stupidity Squared
I haven't been posting much lately. Sorry. There have been so many lovely stories I could have told you since the last time I posted.

Unfortunately I chose to make my return to share this little nugget with you:

Stefanie, the girl I used to have as an assistant until my workload no longer required it, has amazed me yet again. I was sure that there was no possible way she could convince me that she was any stupider than I already believed her to be.

Well, she has done it.

About ten minutes ago she came into my cube, breath reeking, and informed me that she had puked in her trash can.

An hour before that she had told me that she took 750mgs of morphine at lunch.

She blamed the puking on the Burger King food.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com