Wednesday, March 15, 2006
I'm gonna F all your mothers
Damnit I should have stayed in bed today. So my bad today actually started yesterday when I agreed to my boss that if nobody else would come in at 3:00 AM I woul do it. So nobody would I go home and directly to bed. Wake up at 2:30 go to work 3-5 was great not a hitch the day was off to a good start. Well 7 am rolls around and boss doesn't want to give us a break it isn't like we aren't working a fucking twelve hour shift. Anyways much miscellaneous bs happens througout the day and as the icing on the cake after cashing Tim's check I locked my keys in my car at US bank and have to wait 30 minutes to pay them fourty dollars for 15 seconds of work. Fuck them and their lucrative business why don't I just sell a kidney for a lifetime worth of key lockings which I know I will have to do at least 5 more times before I die assuming i make it to 25.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com