Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Pimp Juice
So this weekend I'm inviting you all into my lovely home for drinking and watching my super cool new tv, or using to play halo. I was kinda hoping to do this saturday night but I know you people like your bars and whatnot so if not that's cool also. Also if you haven't seen Advent Children you should, even if you didn't play FFVII it's worth you time it was alot of fun to watch, maybe we could watch it saturday. Well that's all I've really got to say work is really starting to wear me out. Oh yeah i took the stupid compass test to get into DMACC for the tool and diemaking program, my scores were pretty exceptional for the most part. My reading score was a 96, my writing score was a 93, pre-algebra an 88, and finally algebra where I scored an amazing 18. I had a really rough time because they didn't want the answer which I knew the answers to they wanted the formula for the answer, so I don't really care. It's good enough for me to get into the program and I'm for the first time in my life actually excited about school, so I guess maybe I'm finally starting to grow up to some degree.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com