Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Sanity check
So I'm filling out a shit ton of paper work for dmacc and accumold in hopes of getting to go to school for free to make more money than tim ever will, because he's a diry hobo and will never amount to more than cock fight, and by a cock fight i mean a second rate american cock fight, not even a third world phillipino cock fight. Anyways I just needed a moment of clarity to get away from the ridiculous amount of times I have filled out the same information, as it is with any gd mfin' sob paperwork you will ever do in you stupid pointless life. So yeah ok I think that may have been theraputic now if only i knew or could find the address of my current employer life would be great.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com