Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Wanted: Artist willing to draw 4 booze and transportation
Do you know how much it would cost for me to drive my car to Denver, pick up Dave, bring him to Des Moines and then go through the whole trip agian to return him? About $240. Greyhound has that beat by about sixty bucks, but that's still $180 I'm not spending. Sorry Dave.

Here's a small ray of hope for you:

If a similar problem occurs in June, the next time you're planning on coming home, you can at least count on SOME money being available to you. This money would be given to you in return for a piece of artwork I would like you to create. Now, this isn't a commisson sort of deal where I give you money and HOPE your lazy ass comes through. This is a payment-on-delivery kind of thing, and the exact amount will be determined by the quality of the work. I'll be fair though, trust me.

The beautiful image I would like you to create would be a bar scene not unlike your speakeasy. Maybe more of an Irish pub sort of place...I dunno. At the bar, God and the Devil would be sharing beers and laughing uproariously. There would be a caption under the picture saying simply, "She married Romminger."

Make it so.

Oh! And if you want to make an extra bit o' cash, another scene we thought sounded cool was Mr. Christopher perched atop a building overlooking a burning city. But that would be much lower priority.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com