Wednesday, April 19, 2006
A winner is you
I was just reading on ign.com the top ten worst lines in a video game ever. Number nine was from a pro wrestling game and when you would win it would say "A winner is you" others included, I feel asleep, yo gangsta! get ready to gang bang!, I am error, and of course, all your base are belong to us.

Another thing I read the other day is a rumor floating around that Bungie is working on a Halo based mmo fps for the 360. wouldn't that be nutty, would tim ever go back to school or get a new job? Would amish ever leave des moines? would ryans' penis get even more tiny?

Also I read that Jimmy Jack's Grab Ass would be soon making its way to the ds. Image a touch screen grab ass. Using the stylus to grope ass from Angelina Jolie to Dennis Franz it would be amazing

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com