Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Amish: Say hello to my little friend! *drops pants*
I remember the last time Andy was addicted to a game. It was DOA: Beach Volleyball Jigglies. Too bad his 30 hours of play rewarded him with nothing. But hey: Thanx again for the tickets. Heres my addy again cuz you people are about as forgetful as goldfish:

5785 East 8th Ave
Denver, CO 80220

I watched this film called What the (Bleep)Do We Know. It was...decent? Da Vinci Code was another film I recently watched. It was good, cept I knew all that jazz they talked about on the film. So none of it was shocking to me. I was waiting for the old man to start using magnetism or scream "NUMMMB COCK!" and stop Tom Hanks' crazy hairdo or make the girl from Amelie appear in my room with a samurai robe and a vat of pudding.

Also: might buy Weed Wagon 3-point-oh when I get back in July. Its a convertable and its red and its got 90k on it. I just need to get $2k from the grandmother/ dad/ Illuminati and it's mine.

FOES THE CARTOON is going to rock. A lot.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com