Thursday, July 27, 2006
More fun with minority stereotypes
If yesterday's post made you wonder, is Tim a raging racist? Did he make up this story about overweight, fashion-impaired, socially inept and manipulative minority women?, then today's story will put you right over the edge into suing me with the help of the NAACP. But since Dave mentioned in the sidebar that even with my new phone I won't answer, here's one reason--

Shortly after I picked up this new number...which it has just occurred to me I never listed here--I started getting calls from a number I didn't recognize. I was never around, and by the time I started being around, I'd missed 7 or 8, and I was waiting to see if someone would leave a message...and finally they left a message. It was maybe four or five guys, alternately laughing uproariously and yelling furiously, with the main idea being: we saw you beating up that girl at the airport, and who did I think I was? Then the main guy said, "When I find you, I am gonna make you suck my dick."

They called me nigga a lot, which makes me think, they probably think my number is someone else's. BUT: they also called me Tim.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com