Saturday, July 29, 2006
Straight to Video
So the last few days have been...interesting. I was in the utmost of quagmires due to me having to reapply for the RA position against 14 other hopefuls who want to steal my job, not to mention lady problems. Mainly the fact I fuck up a lot and that signs are damn hard to read. Oh, and money is fucking hard to hold onto when you only make about $260 a paycheck.

I hear Tim on the racist issue. The other day at work, a fat black woman came up to me and asked me to remove an ink tag from another store. I jokingly said "I'll just trust you didn't steal these," in a non-threatening manner. Then she pulls the fuckin' race card and says, "Did you ask me that because I'm black? You're a racist biggot(sic)!" then proceeds to get huffy-huffy hippo on me. And then the next day, a Mexican (probably illegal) asked me if I hable the espano. I told him no and that I could get a Spanish-Speaking Associate, to which he replies in heathen spanish: "click-click bla bla GRINGO". Emphasis on gringo, meaning I was some sort of dumb or racist white folk.

Fuck that.
I hate people equally. Why don't people realize this? Probably cuz they're in a category of a sterotype that is easy to label.

BTW: Happy Exiting-You- Mommy's-Fuckhole, Tim!!!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com