Wednesday, November 29, 2006
The Bastard Child of Tim and Dave
So many years ago, as many of you know, a filthy street urchin introduced me to the world of manga. He was persecuted for this by holy radicals from an alternate timeline where it was still the dark ages. Years later a futuristic cyber ninja introduced me to Gunsmith Cats and the dank whole in the wall, where the aura ranked of rotten french fries and teenage angst, I began to precure said manga. So fastforward to modern times and I'm still into it. Finding something that me and the significant other can both read is rare. Well we do share an enjoyment of Ranma 1/2. So when she rented this weird love comedy from block buster, I gave it a shot and enjoyed. We now have the entire anime and almost all the manga, it only has eight books and three disk, so it didn't break the wallet open so all the presidents could escape. Now these manga artist like to sometimes put in mini comics staring themselves. And this dude is the Japanese bastard off spring of Tim and Dave. Read right to left like those wacky Japanese do.


0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com