Thursday, November 16, 2006
MS Booth Babe

Just try to tell me SQL Girl isn't hot.

Well, I'm almost through the second day of this conference, and I'm pretty much ready to go home. I'm trying to decide whether I thought every session I've been to today sucked because I'm in a foul mood or if I'm in a foul mood because every session I've been to so far today sucked. For my last session, I'm going to go to one that has a known good speaker. If I think this sucks, I'll know it's just me.

Anyway, I've been spending my breaks alternatingly reading news articles about the Cessna crash in Indiana that killed 4 employees from a Des Moines marketing company (two of them were active in the Des Moines .Net user group; I didn't know any of them personally) and the lines to get the Playstation 3. Some apparently started forming on Sunday nationally, and apparently in Des Moines, lines in Wal Mart started forming yesterday morning. I hear my brother is number 6 in line at a Target somewhere. So, he may actually get one for himself.

My underling apparently has a friend out here, so he'll be joiniing him this evening, leaving me free to roam Seattle on my own, at least as far as I can get on foot after this next session.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com