Thursday, November 23, 2006
Rail Humping
I think the blog clocked another year a day or two ago. No one cares about the blog anymore. It's that child who grew out of it's novelty cute years and is currently in his awkward years and plays D&D all the time to increase his bad acne and be socially appauling, all the while everyone questions the sexuality.

I am not saying D&D is homoerotic or gay. I'm just making a point.

THE REAL POINT TO THIS POST: I found a 2 bedroom apt in walking distance from school, work, and the female friend. $99 deposit and 1050 squah feet. Pretty damn nice, I would say.

Oh, thats right: female friend. Not the type to squat at my place or make me drive 4 hours for nothing, either. The good type.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com