Monday, November 20, 2006
Yep, I'm home...
I can tell the minute I get in and around my home. Every car you pass, the driver will wave at you. Do I know any of these people?

Nope.

Not at all. At least it's not very likely.

At any rate, I'm home for the week. Strangely enough, I've been digging through old notebooks and sketchbooks while trying to figure out what to write for my lit review. I've discovered my mind is a disturbing tract of land. I stumbled across one bit about a mad town and steak... I was a little confused. To be honest, I don't even recall writing the words, but they are definitly in my handwriting. It's got me feeling sentimental about the past. It's a stupid place to get stuck, I don't recommend it. In any case, being home feels more surreal than it usually does.

If I find anything good (amusing) in the mountain of notebooks and sketchbooks I might share it. Provided there's a scanner here. Not sure about that one.

Back to work with me!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com