Saturday, August 02, 2008
In leau of fat people

I was at work at six this morning doing some sorta business with the Salvation Army. This annoying girl shows up three hours into it oblivious to the announcements that have been made all week. And guess who she kept bothering? Why, me of course. This happens when I was having a problem with the register, which such nagging and retarded questions as "Whats going on?" or "What are all these people doing?!" Finally, she asks me "Where am I supposed to go?!" to which I bark "SOMEWHERE OUT OF OUR WAY." I make a hand gesture comparable to directing a plane into a hanger. She huffs and sends me this dirty look and inside my head I imagine grabbing a pen, stabbing her in the neck and screaming hateful things while I disembowel her with said pen and tear out her vital organs, traumatizing all the needy children and letting this bitch know nobody likes her stupid gold bricking face or her stupid jerk off attitude.

*ahem*

So I am going to a party tonight. Hopefully, things will work out...later tonight.

Yes, Amish. Hahah. Funny.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com