Monday, February 15, 2010
I have resorted to posting pictures again and again

Avatar for those who haven't seen it.

Apparently, I have 40 hours of vacation that I have to use before July 1st. HAVE TO USE is the key word, else I lose all of them. This means I get to go to Boston and Seattle and Florida, and not have to have the bosses feeling butthurt or guilt tripping me with it "being good for the company."

Which reminds me: in about a month, I will actually be working on the project that I was intentionally hired to do, and not these mundane math equations. My boss told me so, like it was an afterthought. Then she told me about the vacation time thing, as a post script. Then she moved me out of my spacious cubicle and onto a folding table surrounded by the other artists. This just means I won't get to fart around on the internet as much. But it also means I get to bond like a robotic arm to the host that is the art department.

On another note, I have had the lingering smell of burnt toast for the last few days. The damnedest thing is that I don't have a toaster, nor bread that has been overtoasted. At work, the smell changes into a kind of Ionic air purifier smell. I think my nose is broken.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com