Monday, December 22, 2003
Yesterday was the goofiest day ever.

Here is what my schedule was like:

9 am - 'bout the time I went to sleep.

1something pm - Martin and Kenny call me -- they're coming over.

2ish pm - Martin and Kenny show up. We watch some ATHF, Sifl & Olly, and play some Capcom shit

Oh, and Martin found the Rival Schools 2 for dreamcast that he swore I still had, and lost somewhere. Martin = cockminister.

4-5pm - We decided to get something to eat. Went to Pizza Hut and got a couple of Sicilian pizzas. Made Kenny pay for them. HA HA.

6-7pm - Kenny and Martin leave for Des Moines. I go into Albia. Starting to hallucinate a little bit. I think Dave showed me some FOES stuff he created on a wrestling game.

7someting pm - Me, Wes, and Tin leave for O-town to see Return of the King. Get stuck in front of a railroad crossing that stays down because the train stopped 20 feet down the track. We wait for 10 minutes before turning around and taking the long way.

8something pm - Get in the theater, the movie is already started. The place is fucking packed, but we finally find 3 empty aisle seats up in the very front left corner. Sucks.

8-11something pm - Amazing shit happens. I learn to hold my bladder for an hour+. Chick behind me sighs whenever Aragorn or Legolas is on screen, and talks constantly otherwise. "No Frodo, don't do that!" "Oh, Sam..." "That's disgusting." "He belongs in an institution." ?!? "Incestuous hobbits." !!?!?? "Stupid Arwen." <-- HAHAHAHA. YOU CAN'T HAVE ARAGORN BITCH. I mean, even aside from the fact that he's a fictional character and whatnot.

Midnight - Back in A-town. Drowsy and can't stay awake anymore. Have a fitful couple hour nap on the edge of Dave's horrible fucking futon of pain. Went to sleep while people were playing Double Dash. Wake up to some fucking cardgame that apparently takes a thousand hours to complete.

2 am - The cardgame happens. There is talk of things best left unsaid by many people. Begin to wish I'd stayed asleep.

4something am - Wonder why the fuck I'm still awake and in A-town. Card game finally ends, and everyone leaves. I drive back to Chariton keeping watch for Nazgul chasing me on dragons in my rearview mirror.

5ish am - Home. Get ready for bed, but decide to 'check blog before going to sleep.' Smartly stay off of IIDB, (browsing II = goodbye 3hrs of my life) but unsmartly decide to check out a Project Justice FAQ. Boot up the game to 'try something real quick.'

8 am - WTF. GO TO FUCKING BED YOU WHORE.

4 pm - Wake up. Realize supposed to be at work. FUCK.

4something pm - 2ish am - Horribleness. Think about RotK a lot. Decide that RotK and seeing Wes/Tim were the only good to come out of this weekend.

So.... My place for xmas weekend? Shout it out, whorehoppers. I'll need to make some preparations if so.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com