Monday, December 22, 2003
This has been a most frusterating couple of days.

I have to say that Bil probably enjoyed his weekend less than I have enjoyed these last two days, but not by much.

For the last three and a half years I've been busting my ass in various classes. I sat through the classes, I did the assignments, I paid the parking tickets...why? So that, when I finally completed my requirements for graduation, I could just slide into a comfy office job and never have to work at places like Pizza Hut or Rubbermaid EVER AGAIN!
Pizza Hut and Rubbermaid are the kinds of places that tear at the very fabric of your soul. They break your will down, brick by mother-loving brick. Mindless, repetative and boring. The only thing that kept me going when I worked at those places the first time 'round, was the hope that college would be my salvation. An education would surely save me from a life of drudgery.

Well Brothers I have news for you: THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IS A FALSE FUCKING PROPHET!

There is no free-ride for the educated man. He has no garentee that his diploma will be worth any more than his toilet paper. Two and a half years after I left hell to search for something better, I find myself back behind the walls of bondage!

FUCK THE EDUCATION SYSTEM BROTHERS! Damn the man! He has led me back into the mouth of the beast!

Salvation lies within. The big office building in the sky, with the nice big coushy chairs and the good-smelling offices, and the hot hot secretaries...it can't be reached through education alone. The only thing education can hope to do, is to spark a fire within. Well I am on FIRE brothers...and I'm not talkin bout the pizza oven!

I am not going to die slinging pizza or plastics! I will reach that big office building in the sky. And when I get there, I'm gonna stand up on my desk, I'm gonna unzip my kahkis, and....and...and.......damn....I lost my train of thought.

Wherever a man goes, men will pursue him and paw him with their dirty institutions, and, if they can, constrain him to belong to their desperate oddfellow society.-- Henry David Thoreau

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com