Thursday, December 18, 2003
You know what your problem was, andy? Its that you WENT to your french final. I remember my days at Kirkwood. The testing areas got fucked up cuz of the number of agro and crim justice people was so large they had to compensate into other areas. I didnt find my french testing area even though they said it was in the classroom...whcih was full of agro kids. The other testing area the ag prof. told me to go to was full of crim justice kids. Fucking hell, eh? So what did i do? I had bronchitus at that time...I was sick of walking everywhere. So I just went home. Fuck the french! They were the real reason behind WWII. If they hadnt of given up so easily when the Germans came knocking, then the war woulda changed tides. Fucking french. They need to grow razors and shave their hairy bodies...point is andy--YOU GOT OWNED.

Hey...theres an idea for amish. Plane tickets to france! Hes as hairy as they are! He will fit in perfectly. Hell...amish loves Jerry Lewis as much as they do anyways.

Also: Does anyone know how to get to Llama School? I know i need to go to Tiko....and take my lil llamas. Its somewhere near Colorado, Colorado. LAS PALMAS! GET TO LLAMA SCHOOL!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com