Thursday, February 05, 2004
Improper Dancing in the Middle of the Street!
Im beginning to get my hatred back for people. The pot smokin neighbors have been fighting for the last two days and the best insult they can come up with for each other involves this mad lib: "You (ing word with fuck) (word that sounds like itch but with a b)." This happens like 3 times an hour (just now!) Jo is gettin afuckinoying cuz 1)he let his hampster run away in our apt 2)hes snoopin on my computer's history path 3)hes been fightin wiht Kari Paxton on my MSN when im not around 4)ive had viruses when he gets thru on here 5)hes figured out how to bipass passwords on my computer ....the fucking bitch 6)RAP IS FUCKING SATAN JIZZ 7) MORMON. Just MORMON. Oh and im broke cuz JOE EATS ALL MY FOOD AND IM FORCED TO GO GET GROCERIES CUZ HE WASTES MY FOOD YET LABELS ALL HIS. the fucking mormon prick. Just terrible terrible things. Oh and yes....Im goin to the Mormon square and wearin anti Mormon shit this summer. My life goal now isnt to be a cartoonist...but to be banished from the land of Utah under punishment of DEATH! Like that one guy was banished from Rohan. Wormtongue is cool..i saw a movie he was in with some sorta killing maching robot, cept he had dreadlocks and claws. Insane. Put people are evil as hell. I think im goin to get a job at Popeye's chicken cuz its close and i need money...but only temporary. Itll solve my food problem and let me get pissy about fat fucks.


Anywho...2 weeks. Trust me.

UPDATE: Holy Crap. Lions! Tours

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com