Thursday, February 05, 2004
Lets play soccer with a bowling ball! Barefoot!
The next time someone suggests to go sledding at 8:30 at night, instead of agreeing, I'm going to take them to seek medical attention...Although fun, it was bitter cold, and I ended up with bruises on my back that would make me think I lived in a trailer with my alcoholic husband somewhere in Alabama...
Bil- use some form of red I suppose. I don't really care. Surprise me. And as far as links go, I really have no interesting links to post, however, when I do, they'll be up. Argh...Time to go to another mind-numbing class....
Sometimes, I wish I had Amish's classes.....Blah blah Chevy...blah blah car fixin'....blah blah head gasket....and so on and so forth....Oh well...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com