Monday, February 09, 2004
Neip Grawna Ninny Bamb?
Big sucky day here at Colorado. I was supposed to be helpin to build a bridge/structure/pileoshit with this Aaron kid but he was not at home when i went to his place even though he said otherwize. Hes a model painting fool so he's done everything as far as building and constructing and painting and every which way to Louis but all I did was get us on a team and create the design of the thing and the theme to it. So i walked from the college to his apartment 20 minutes from the school and he wasnt even home. I left after he did from our last class and he STILL wasnt even there. The bum.

So anyways, Im here waiting on my last class for Monday with no sleep in the future cuz I have to be up at 730 for the boring class with the hot 28 yr old teacher. Theres these two girls in front of my seat and theyre doctoring their senior pics using Adobe. They look fenominal (sic) in their pics but in real life they are ugly ...well the one i see at least. She has tattoos all over her back and lower abdomen front (HO MI NA) and the fact she had black hair in her pic is drivin me mad.

Other news now....Heard that theres a Smash Bros. Clone on the SNES roms out there. I was gonna check it out after I did this post to see if its true. In my last class I got into an arguement on SSBM and how Jigglypuff and Game&Watch have instant kill moves (other guy sez its a lie). As well I had to hear about 30 useless reports that I knew about already (Dragon Ball, Nintendo, Stan Lee, the Simpsons, Warhol, get the idea). Plus the report I was working late last nite and early this morning isn't working on the school computers (ie FUCK POWERPOINT). This blows. The school is so intuned to using computers and the fucking things dont cross compat with each one side of the school or the other. Its stupid as hell. They can blow 3 million on new computers but they make us pay for parking. ITs a rip off.

And theres an anti-mormon march that a roomie wanted me to go be Pro Mormon with. Fuck. No. Ill be on the other side. The fucking hampster launchers are tryin to get a new church down here and to get an entire city block in their favor. It wont pass. The fucknuts in SLC are losing their battle to brainwash us so they have to call their own lil bases of control. Losers. I hope they arent right about the whole scheme of things...I might be goin to a very warm place soon if thats true.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com