Sunday, February 08, 2004
This is not a Rebel song
Killing people is bad...unless you're killing ENGLISH people.


Since we have been totally bombarded with political news and coverage of the Democratic election lately, I was wondering what everyones thoughts are; concerning any of the various issues being discussed.

I'm pretty dissipointed that John Edwards didn't do better. Kerry seems like an okay candidate, but I was pretty excited about Edwards. Unlike Kerry, Edwards is a self-made millionaire who comes from a middle-class background. I think his father was a supervisor at a factory of some sort. While that might not always mean much; he also seems like a really nice guy, with very genuine concern for the welfare of the American people.

I suppose what many voters are concerned with is the 'asswhippin Bush' ability of the candidates. I would really like to see Bush (who's approval rating is down to 48% last I checked) get completely shithammered in the next election. Of course, we need to be on the lookout, cause that bitch is tricksie, he is. If he can't buy or steal this election it wouldn't surprise me if we just 'happen' to declare war on someone before his bitch-ass is deposed. (During an official war there are no presidential seat-changes)

If Bush is re-elected I will be relocating myself to Ireland where I plan to join the IRA in their struggles to unify Ireland. I figure; if he has another four years to locate a country to bomb we'll all get drafted anyway and I might as well choose which particular people I will be murdering.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com