Saturday, February 07, 2004
COLORADO: In elven toungue, it means COLOR A (hair)DO
I feel sorry for you all and yer battles with the elvin invading forces. Here a mile high seems like it gives out heavy doses of solid ass kicking. It snowed 3 inches wed thur and friday...but today we got 50 degree weather and the place has become a giant KG Koolie. The goths came back today to talk about the drama of their room. Then Anime Girl had a breakdown in the kitchen. THEN I got to eat Chinese food for free. Life is peachy as fuck now. Sorry about yer car bil. However, the Weed Wagon? Its squeaking when I turn it to the left. Someone ask amish if thats bad. I think it is. ERrgh. OH GO TO MY SITE! I got some new shit on there.

What else...oh....only a week or two. Trust me.

If things work right....Bil and Wes might get a badass party.

Plus i still hate the hampster losing mormon.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com