Thursday, March 25, 2004
BARBEQUE!
So heres the deal. The dorms here had a barbeque. Couple of problems with it.
1) They didnt expect all 400 residents to show up
2) They had no barbeque sauce
3) They falsely advertised lobster. Didnt happen
4) They had it late at nite. I missed South Park

SO yeah. I waited 45 minutes in line and got a burger that was still mooing. Twas bad. But I got a free Mountain Dew. BOTTLE. Yeah, bitch! Bomb diggity. So yeah. All yall can suck a duck.

I informed people of the NOLD (nite of livin dead) public domain thing and our network showed NOLD files go from 3 to 37. Thanx Wes for that info. Im off to do somehting cool...like cure cancer.

Oh. APparently my G-parents (the evil & only living ones) have cancer. Like bad colon cancer. So ill have it when im 70ish. And i got barked at cuz the last i heard they were ok. But no. Today I got barked at cuz i dont ask about em. Theyre not part of my life! THey werent there for my graduations, they were only there to be hateful and bark at me for being evil! No letters! NOTHING! JUST PROBLEMS! Thanx gparents! Ill get cancer now! WOOPDEFUCIING DOO I love heredity cancers!!!!!!!!!!! Im out

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com