Monday, March 22, 2004
The ice cream truck sells ice cream? That fucking amazing!
Wow. I have about 80% of my projects i set out to work on this weekend done. Thats fucking amazing. All I really need to finish up now is a big fucking picture of a forest. I plan on working 4 hours a nite starting monday until thursday, which ill work on it all fucking day. Then ill work on it for 3 hours friday and then turn it in. Badass, no?

Anyways, yall prolly know im coming home on saturday. Thatll be fun, no? As soon as i get my tax return back im gettin my oil changed and gettin bil back his money that i had to borrow last time i came down. Ill be down for over a week this time. YAY! And when i get back theres a desk job opening and possibly a job at a Seven Eleven, where girls stay up all nite 24 hours a day...and i can get a discount.
Lets play a real quick game of Where's the Bitch.

Wheres the bitch?...
...
...
...
. . .
.....oh its RYAN!

Yeah Ryan! Youd better come down and hang out when Im back...and bring yer harem of Des Moines folk too.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com