Sunday, March 21, 2004
HAMBONE!
For those of you familiar with the Temple of Badassocity (my room up here at school)...well, it's completely different. Yesterday I spent two hours doing things that should not be done with a wrench, screwdriver, the frame of my lofted bed, and two leather belts. Much swearing later, my room is completely different. I got a l little freaked out about how much I sounded like my dad when he's pissed off and working on a car or something...mumbling obscenities.

Dave, if I had a son who lived with you, I would drag him as far away as possible as well, and then cleanse his brain of every memory. And fill it with NEW, shinier memories, like of Bozo the clown in lingerie rapelling down the side of a water tower. Or something like that.

I woke up at 7:30 this morning, which is something that doesn't happen. I'm a little freaked out. I feel too ... laid back now that I'm all awake and it's only 9 am. Weird.

I'll come back when I have something wackier to say.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com