Tuesday, March 23, 2004
Dumb girls with dumber boyfriends.
Met a kickass girl named Sera (correct spelling) today. Shes into video games. Shes in the Animation dept. Shes hated my former hampster launching dorm squatter. Whats the problem, besides me not having the testicles to ask her out? Shes dating one of the Tower's Assholes. Enter Brian. He skates. Hes better than everyone. Hes in Web Design...i think. My roommate Dmitri hates him with a passion. And somehow they are together?!

I think girls date guys that are assholes to them for the reason being that they wont change them when they break up. They will be assholes reguardless of their company. This Brian guy is especially one of the cases.

Ugh. My point is dont date till your older and the people you go after are as desperate as you are. And if you are dating right now guys...you better not be assholes. Ryan is the only exception cuz ryan couldnt be an asshole. Blabbering vagina maybe. But not asshole.



EDIT 1224 MST
Eragh. I was helping Dmitri with a stack of clipout magazine pics he was using for a project and I saw a picture of orcas. Aaaw how cute, I thought, until I TURNED IT OVER TO REVEAL A PICTURE OF A GIANT BLUE WHALE staring head on at the camera. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. It took about 5 minutes to calm my panicy ass down. I HATE SEA CREATURES OF GIANT PROPORTION! Ask tim and kevin about it. Its like tim with spiders, except its Dave and whales. eragh!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com