Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Plastidious!
Booya.

Well, I am back in full un-drunk glory, and things here at UNI are...well, decent. I was talking with someone today about hereditary diseases, bad stuff like that, and was wondering...if anyone feels like telling me, i'd be interested in knowing how people would choose to die if it were a matter left to choice. Of course there are no pleasant choices, but some are moreso than others. By the way, the Monty Python/ chased to death by topless women idea is not a choice...as much as I'd like it to be.

I have to work a bit this weekend, so I wont' be back in Albia for the McDonough show. Sorry, Ryan. I know it probably seems as if I'm ditching you every time you mention you'll be available...but I'm not. It's just htat I was home all last weekend, and now there are things I have to do up here Fri/Sat.

My workplace, the North American Review, got the standard Poetry.com crap letter asking us for a poem so they could tell us how great we are and try to sell us a 70 dollar book. So my boss had us all gather around the ol' computer and type a couple lines each of godawful poetry to send in. [By the way, poetry.com is goofy and you'll have to enter in the poet's name on the title page. So here's what to enter in: last name: Sermeianto; first: Holden] Title credit goes to Alyssa at work, who was wearing a sticker with 'fastidious' on it, and lines one and four are my own. A Mexican guy and I collaborated on the poet's name. The rest is random creation of the people at work. This is what I do for six bucks an hour.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com