Sunday, March 21, 2004
You bite your waitress now?
Okay, I just had to write about this.
True story, happened approximately 6 hours ago.
I'm at work tonight, and a group of 6 people came in, and as much as I hate to say it, they didn't look like the greatest people in the world. Anyways, it was 2 middle-aged couples and 2 kids about 7/8 years old. The 2 guys ordered a bucket of beer, and they polished that up pretty quick. They seemed a little off-key when they came in, but I just brushed that off. (dropping in things like 'hey darlin' , 'hey sweetheart' 'yer purdy' so on and so forth ) So, I fill up another drink for them, and bring them a fresh bucket of beer. (#2 now) And the guy BITES me on the arm! He actually bites me! Then, he asks me if he can take the actual bucket (he calls it a lunch pail) home, and if he can't, he's going to take me home instead....*Shudder* It was horrible. And they sat there and harassed me for almost an hour and a half after the biting.
True story. As much as I hate to admit it...Welcome to my world


Edit:
2 things I failed to mention:
#1) The biting guy left me $10, or someone at that table left me $10. I don't know if it was out of pity, or because he bit me...I don't care to know.
#2) About 10 minutes after I was bitten by zombie-man, the phone rings. I answer it, do the stupid pizza speal, and the guy gives me his number, etc. Comes up with an actual name, address. So, when I ask what he would like, he says "Ya can suck on my pecker" puses, then hangs up the phone. Was last night a full moon? *bangs head on desk* These are the nights that I wish I just didn't have a job.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com