Wednesday, March 17, 2004
Fuck this holiday
Saint Patrick. The biggest fucking liar of the saints. Scared all the snakes from the island. What bullshit. Snakes couldnt survive in that part of the world! And people taint beer with green coloring to celebrate this one trick pony. Fuck that. Did he cure AIDS? No. Hes not a saint.

I need to grow balls, folks. I was brought up an idea to have a St. Patty's party like a month ago. Ok i thought it was just one of those ideas that are talked about and never really get thru. FUCK NO. Lynn, anime girl as ive referred her to, somehow suckered me into payin 20 dollars that i owed her towards corned beef, cabbage, and booze. BOOZE runs have occured the last 3 nites and only to a bithcy and whiney girl " Thats not what i wanted! I said irish dark ale and you bought irish regulaur ale!" or "This is scottish whiskey not irish whiskey!" and "My boyfriend, your old boss, is coming over so youll have to leave cuz he hates you...even though its your own apartment." Im fucking sick of this! This wasnt supposed to happen! I dont even want to drink tonite! Wow! I lived seven damn months witha controlling woman who hindered my life and im GOD DAMNED not going to let it happen again! But its too late for tonite. Everyone is here, shes bitching about food she didnt tell anyone how to make, and im just posting my arguements instead of saying them.

Hence, fuck that St. Patrick. Why didnt he just slay a dragon like other saints did? No no no. Hes got to give the irish a reason to get shit faced and take advantage of 21 yr olds for a bunch of rich bitchy 19 yr olds... Good grief.

EDIT AT 11:54 pm South Park tonite made me cream my brithces. If you missed it shame on you all for being drunk!!!! Orange flavored vodka + Mountain Dew = Mountain Booze. Badass Mountain Booze.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com