Wednesday, March 03, 2004
GOOFY DICKS: Arraragh! Itchy barnicles! Why does it hurt?! OH cuz Im breaching!!!
Attention! I am now Papa Kinos Weekend Delivery Driver! Tips are "under the table" and I get 7 dollas an hour. HO HO HO! Better than the hog swaller pay at the Hut two of y'all were "payed". The only problem is I got to use my own car and its up to me to maintain it. :( Four days a week and anywhere between 6-9 hours a day! DOOP E DOO!

Lets see..Im about to throw hampster launching Joseph, his bike, and his goddamned rap music out our window and into rush hour traffic. Its getting annoying. He desses like either a cowboy or a latino biker (note: TRIES). Plus hes been telling jokes that only he finds funny or makin sound effects he dies of laughter at. Hes definately a Lucas in my perfect world. Dmitri and I are fed the fuck up listening to his stupidass babble about his cell phone or how he used Western Union to wire his bills. UGh! And then he brings his bike up into our room and leaves it where we can trip over it. Im goin to invest in some chloraphorm and a possible time to chuck dumbass into traffic....

As well, Im having a St. Patty's day celebration here. Its goin to be a very drunken holiday, as well its my Saint's Day. If yall dont know what a Saint's Day is, its a day youre SUPPOSED to get drunk and celebrate on as if its yer birthday (your middle name is suppposed to be a saint). And mine, bein Patrick, gives me a reason to get shitfaced and piss on people.

And a final note, Im thinkin about doin a very small burger comic. GOOFY DICKS! Ill be Ishimale and Nick will be Capt. Ah-Man. And Tim will be a coat wearing Goofy Dicks the great Whiney Whale! Figured it would be good ol times with me bein frightened the fuck out of hunting whales and Tim being a goofy as fuck whale and Nick as an assfuck. If anyone else knows characters of this novel they can incorporate into burger us's, please inform me. Oh and Bil is a pirate Capt'n with a crew of female vampirates that wield Dewsabers and ride giant emus. Got to keep that part of the book in there.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com