Thursday, March 25, 2004
Let the dead rise up to consume the flesh of the living!
You know what would be a really excellent thing to do to someone? Especially someone who uses a computer a lot at night? Get them good and drunk (high would work too), and then change their keyboard setup to dvorak arrangement without telling them. I want to see what would happen. I don't think that'll be happening here unless I do it to myself, unfortunately.

Andy, I agree with Dave . . . you should post on here whatever funky stuff is going on. I mean, the worst that'll happen is that we'll ridicule you, ostracize you, and eventually jump you in a dark alley, tie you down and let sex-starved hobos have their way with you, and then give you an enema of angry fire ants. And yeah, it sounds like most of us are in ... less than normal situations. Wells prolly the most at the moment (too bad about the grandparents).

Andy, I forgot to say...you can still pretend that a biker gang is still riding around with you. Just pretend they're all avid smokers.

In my playwriting class we do a lot of readings aloud, and everyone always asks me to read the stage directions or say things like, "Mr. Anderson..." I finally got to read a real part today, and I think I freaked everyone out. It involved a lot of swearing and yelling, it was great fun. I want to be an actor just so I can freak out on stage. That would be great.

Anyone seen Invader Zim? I'm supposed to watch a bunch of it tomorrow. Wondering what to expect.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com