Thursday, March 25, 2004
Thats a good little smoker
I don't feel comfortable posting lately. Everything I want to talk about is shit that shouldn't be posted in any public domain where anyones eyes may see it.

No, I haven't been freebasing heroin (although it does sound like a promising enterprise right now)

I have, unfortunately, started smoking again. Its a real bitch.

I think my least favorite part of it all is how my car smells. I recently bought this kickass air-freshener from target. Its one of those jar-shaped deals that are apparently supposed to simulate smelly burning candles. This particular candle smells like leather and it was a damn good smell. It was like having a car full of bikers riding around with me.

The smoke has pretty much taken care of that though. Now it smells like I have a doused campfire in the backseat of my car.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear everyones lives are nice and messed up. It would truely be a shame to see any of us drift into a life of normalcy.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com