Friday, April 16, 2004
Ah Dublin...
Ireland Update:
I just got back from a few days in Dublin with Lacy. It was most interesting. We tried finding a place to stay, and ended up getting this apartment for 2 nights. It was pretty good, considering we payed 150 Euros for the two of us for two nights, and got 20 back. And the pub was just around the corner, as well as the rest of mainstream Dublin. Ah so yes, we went to see the Book of Kells, which is the second most important historical book in the entire world (second to the Bible) Then we went around the Dublin Castle cathedral and other things (the castle itself was actually closed *sigh*) Other things we saw were mostly just around Dublin, which was fecking huge, really it was.
Other than that, I can't really say much else, except everything here is just so very beautiful, really it is. For instance, there are these huge old beautiful cathedrals all around, and stone walls, etc. I can't describe it. However, I am taking plenty of pictures, and picking up things for people that catch my eye. I hope all is well with everyone back in the states. I'll keep you all (hopefully) posted. Bye for now!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com