Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Grumble
Ok I have a final project due tommorow that I'm trying to finish. Blah.
nummy
hmm. yeah thats about it. You should check out my project and give me suggestions and criticism if you get a chance. It is still being created at present. Click on non-title text or pictures to advance to the next "slide".
Image Identity in Comics: Final Project
The more or less final version should be up by 8pm, I'll be working toward it all afternoon. Feel free to im me...

P.S. I've messed with the touch and tell and it is cool. I should have a speak and math coming in the mail too, but the call for more is still there. If you have them I will be more than willing to take them off your hands. I can even pay a bit if you want. Prime targets are Speak and Spell, Speak and Read, Speak and Math, and if you happen upon an old keyboard (the Casio SK-1) I could use one of those too... I need to find a good electronic parts supplier at some point to, in the area would be nice but I would settle for online. Don't suppose you all have any thoughts.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com