Thursday, April 08, 2004
I AM THE LORD OF FLIES! CREATOR OF DECAY! But you can call me Judy Pershing.
Yeah....I think all of the guys are menstrating in our group. I thought the blog was supposed to be like my old apartment, not a center for whiney bitches who are unhappy with their lives. Understandably, its better to bitch about things in life funnily than to bitch about things in life to get sympathy. So, could we like, talk about something normally again? I had a huge ass post before this trying to get people to work together, but Im afraid that will make us all hippies and thats what the world doesnt need anymore. I also want apologize for any "fuck off" comments ive made. I havent made any comments under other aliases in a long while. Blame others, not me. And any inuendo of stupid shit too I apologize.

Since everyone is bitching....I should as well. Im in the middle of 3 different drama shows now. Theres the Room 416, where one guy didnt do stuff over break and the room went to shit and hes fighting with his roomies, theres an unmentionable situation I wont go into details on, and then theres Jaime's situation where i cant do a damn thing but hear about the shit which is prolly made out worse than it is. And one of my teachers seriously looks like Cruella DeVille--boney face, black and white hair, super thin, super fashionable, and just as puppy-slaying evil apparently. SO EVERYBODY DANCE! OUR ANUSES ARE BLEEDING WITH PROBLEMS!!!

The Wall of Smut has resurfaced in my dorm now. But this one is a lot bigger due to more magazines to pilfer thru. My roomies came home last nite and about jizzed em. They revelled in its slender for about 5 minutes, then moved on. Today its going to get to be about 74 so Im goin to wear my flip flops and shorts.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com