Thursday, April 08, 2004
Spring time for a boy and his dog
A horrible ("an horrible"?) thought occured to me today. I'll tell you about it in a minute.

Actually, no, I'll tell you now. I was going to try to say something profound, but I'm not good at profound.I wish I could be...
Or at least have some outstanding personality trait that makes the group work.
Like Tim's off-the-wall antics, or bil's angst interestingness or Morgan's wisdom or Karl's mysteriousness or Ryan's dynamic ability to make us all go ".....what?" or Wes' cleverness or Andy's loyalty or Nick's constant ranting or Amish's bad jokes or Meg's...um...living-next-to-tim-ness or...well, the list could go on, I think the gist has been gotten.
No, I'm not scrounging for compliments or sympathy-so you can stop rolling your eyes and grumbling at me, now.
I'm just pointing out that you each your little thing that makes you you. Sometimes your you-ness doesn't meld with others, but whatthefuck else was it that made ya'll be friends in the first place if it wasn't this?
Aha. Opposition from the ranks again. "But I'm not friends with..."
Yeah? But you're friends with their friends.And as a friend, you should be able to tolerate your friend's friends.
I think if I use the word "friend" one more time someone's going to lable me as some kind of flower-loving, peace-spreading fuck so I'll stop there.

And on to the horrible thought I had...

What if all road signs came true?
Think about it.
Horrible, isn't it?
Edit/Addendum:
Falling Rock
Icy Road
Slow Children X-ing
Deaf Children Crossing (they never heard it coming...)

Horrible...

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com