Thursday, May 06, 2004
Call call call. Calls from the public. Calls calls calls calls *Thud*
Ok folks. Im sending out a request. If you all have a digital camera and action figures this one is for you: Make em do poses, take pictures, send em to me. I dont care what they are: Sentinels, Jigglypuffs, Transexualformers, mummies, whatever. I want to do something rather silly for my website, which I havent updated in god knows how long (ok, 2 weeks,but still my public awaits). Dont worry, Phallical Shark and the Trigun Cat will be doing shit, too. I just want some other folks toys. IF you could, make a lil story out of the pictures. Like, relate one picture to the other and so on. Trust me, I wont destroy your reputation....much.

Also, I had a dream I died and went to Purgatory. The thing was that "Upstairs" gave me a pass to come back to life but I had to do stuff in Purg and Hell to get my paperwork thru. IT was messed up. Purgatory looked a lot like the Cedar Falls WalMart. The first level of Hell was a bunch of box cars stacked in a warehouse and I had to hose them down cuz apparently lost souls stayed in the cars for about 10 years until they transversed to another part of Hell. It was messed up. I also met Churon (hes the guy in Greek mythology who ferrys you across the River of Styx into the Underworld) but he was this 60 yr old southern trumpet player. He looked like someone in the south whod be like " Oh I GarOnTee yous neva had no gumbo that gon' beat yo ass!" Which is what he said. Anywho...fucked up dream.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com