Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Oooh ho ho ho.
Anyone ever cleaned an oven? Like really, really cleaned it? It is horrible. I spent about 45 minutes today scrubbing oven racks that looked as if they'd been through two or three nuclear detonations.

The really interesting part of today, though, is what's been going on in my head. Five times this afternoon I've been hit with really vivid memories/flashbacks that only last a split second, but I get a visual image and very short but intense memory. It's been triggered by different things, but each time I think there's the idea of a party or something that I can't otherwise memory. I can't tell if they're memories of a dream or some party at which I was too drunk to remember or what.

If the posts over the next few days become incoherent, everyone will know that my mind snapped.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com