Thursday, May 06, 2004
Tim (part 2)
Today I faced a great dilemma. Is it better, having been the most recent poster, to just amend my last post? Or to begin a new one. Obviously, that decision is now behind me.

I just completed the last test of my college career (assuming I passed it). It was one of those tests where you get put about six inches from someone who has apparently never been informed of the usage of kleenex, toilet paper, napkins, handkerchiefs, etc, and so spend the entirety of the test gargling snot with their nose. I know that people like that are sick, can't help it, etc, but if they would bring a damn tissue or just excuse themselves for a second it would be great. Instead I get to try to concentrate on Chinese culture for forty minutes while the kid next to me sounds like he's eternally draining the bottom of a milkshake with a fervor and suction that would put any good vacuum cleaner to shame.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com