Friday, May 21, 2004
Come and knock on my door! Dave's Apartment, fool!
Kevin said something about Dave Chapelle being in Des Moines like June 19th? We should try to go to that. Bein that Ill be back. Im comin back June 17th like RIGHT AFTER i get done w/ class. So that should straighten out the confusion if there was any.

Anyone ever watch Three's Company? Its a sitcom that is the pretelling of my sad, sad existence. A guy (John Ritter) has to pay the rent and bills while these two girls squat and abuse his self esteem and give him blue balls every damn hilarious scene after another.Thats never happened to me though....But I fear that Ill end up living with two evil females Ill never get anywhere with, get an assuption that Im gay, and have nosey old people who try to find out if there's a wild sexcapade going on. God I love TV!!!!

*click click BANG! thud bleed bleed bleed*

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com