Friday, May 21, 2004
Now it is time to sing the DOOM song
Well, I have been contacted and I did get the job in WDM. I got a tour of the place from the guy that will be my immediate supervisor and it looks like a cake walk compared to what I am doing now, which involves circa 20 huge wastebaskets filled with paper weighing at around 150lbs apiece that needs to be lifted and dumped every night, plus a solid 3 hrs of sweeping cement flooring. The WDM office is wide walkways and a ton of cubicles. I don't even have to deal with the offices, and nobody will be around except my workers and security. It's all wide-open carpeted spaces. All that and they offered me a little over a 25% raise for it, so I'm feeling pretty fucking keen with the whole situation.

I'm still currently up in DM, I'll probably be up here until Sunday unless something big is happening elsewhere that I need to go to. The blog is probably the easiest way to contact me while I'm up here if that is the case, although my phone is indeed working again so feel free to make use of that if you desire speedy communication.

In other news, I was messing around with the new blogger and I noticed they have some really fucking sweet new blog templates in the template selection. The AtAp was actually one of the early, simple designs that got reworked extensively by me with some help from monki. While I find it to be pretty slick looking, some of the new professional ones really blow this mofo away. I don't think I'll just change this over, but I decided to make a personal blog-type thing to experiment with the designs and have a little forum to rant about some of the serious things that have been bothering me a little more freely. I'll link to my personal blog when I get around to making it, of course, although it'll definately have a warning for those of you who may decide they don't want to be my friends anymore in the event that I start convisciously eviscerating any of your sacred cows. Rest assured that you don't have to worry so much about me being a racist/bigot/homophobe at least.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com