Thursday, May 20, 2004
I'll strike you funny...
I thought that I would write a longer post, as Dave thinks I'm not good enough for a short post, or something. (Only kidding Dave)
Anyways, tonight a few of us were sitting around a table at Applebee's, when we thought of clown names that never made it. Some were things like "Sleazy the Clown", "Boozy [or Tipsy] the Clown", etc. Fill in with your favorite -y word. Its pretty funny.
Anyways, the Funny Bone thing sounds grand, but how is the transportation thing going to work. If at all possible, I would like to hitch a ride to DSM. It would be much appreciated. As far as anything else, whatever's clever.
It feels weird to know that I'm done with IHCC, but at the same time very soothing. I'm slightly worried about UNI next year, only because of the easiness that IHCC has been for me. I'm sure it will be much harder.
I guess nothing is really new. I got a goldfish for graduation. What I am going to do with it, I have not a clue. We'll see how long it lives I guess. For something completely different, I recently purchased a pair of sais. They were a really good buy, ($18) usually they run about $40-ish. So, this summer I get to learn how to [properly] use those. Should be interesting.
Thats all I've got for now. Andy, any ideas on what you would like for your birthday?
Hopefully everything is going well for everyone else. Congrats on the job interview Tim. :)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com