Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Animal Sex? Theres no TIME, man!
Yeah...No ones posted in a while so I decided to make one.

Whats the plans for when I return? Is...there any plans? I heard talk of a Des Moines shindig but I havent heard anything about it since it was mentioned. As well, Tim should NOT go to see his crack baby next weekend cuz Sarah is coming back for a booze blowout. Also, Ryan decided to take vacation time like a 1000 days after he said he could do something when I came back. So when you see him, BELITTLE HIM! Otherwize, any ideas on what to do? I dont want an entire vacation time spent playin Halo, but a few nites of it wouldnt hurt :)

A girl gave me a supervillain idea: Fordor, Driver of the Family Sedan!

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com