Tuesday, June 08, 2004
I want peace in the middle east! ...and a blowjob
This blog has been dead as a muthafucka. Much like my job lately. We haven't had anyone to call, so they've been letting us go early and while I am here I just mess around on the internet. Yeah, its a tough job, but some lazy bastard has to do it. And thankfully, that lazy bastard is me! I'll probably be getting off some time between six and seven tonight if anyone wants to come visit me.

The company I work for is evil though. When they let us go early we just don't get paid for the time we aren't here. So full-time people are just getting fucked. I'm probably not going to be able to afford the expensive whiskey at the bar this weekend. Its a damn tradgedy. Also, I sent someone an email today and I got it sent back to me because it had 'innapropriate word(s)'. I think I said 'fucking' or something like that. It was lame. I had to type the email over again, and I hate doing shit like that. I just sat there trying to remember exactly what I typed the first time.

Man, I love Halo. I really just fucking love that game. I would have sex with it, if it had a proper interface. I think I might even read the Halo books. Shit, I should get one of those Master Chief dolls and sleep with it every night! I would dream of aliens and asswhipping.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com