Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Stupidity is inescapable
I love this. Some fucking jerk off decided to set off the fire alarm at 3am. This wouldnt normally bother me, but I went to bed at 2am. So since then, Im not able to go back to sleep. Why? Cuz some fucking nic-fitting ass clown had to smoke in the hallway and set off our super fucking sensitive alarms. They are more touchy then the fucking old woman downstairs that flipped shit when a card fell off a table.

Im meeting with James and Vin today at lunch and dinner to discuss FOES again. James hasnt been around too much cuz of class so hopefully we can get something discussed/done.

SIDE NOTE: I realized that 5 years ago from this date, I was officially in the Army. Wow. Fucking five years ago....eh. 0h well.

BIL! GO HERE!
Everyone else! GO HEYA! (not dial up folks...itll take a 1000 hours)

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com