Friday, June 11, 2004
Just chillin at the Holiday Inn
I fear Mau has joined a cult and is no longer allowed to go near electronic devices. She wears all white and follows this hippy who hates Mormons and has mutliple wives and does house construction. ...Or mebbe not.

Tim car. Damn. Since Im a detective, I have concluded that tim's car wasnt trashed...it was MURDERED! Someone was jealous of Tim's probe. And it was a woman. Cuz it smelled like perfume. Hence it means only one thing---Meteors did it! I swear! Reverse female vampires who are jealous of Tim's libido sent meteors saute'ed in 10w40 blood to fuck up the traffic lights and cause Tim to lose his breaks and careen into the path of a giant gas guzzling penis compensating Mormon designed/built SUV. Everything I say and do is right. So for my services, thatll be $20.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com