Sunday, July 11, 2004
Big fucking whales. . . and other senceless Dave dribble
...I want to go back to Denver. Cant because my car is still fuckered up. Im still goin to the party on friday at Sarah's lil thing. Gert said somethin about him trying to get that day off. I dont have the heart to tell him about how hes not so much welcome there? And that she has a date fer the party too. SO if gert goes tehre it will be disasterous...

As well...i want to get back into school. Get back into my groove. Get out of this boring fucking town. No offence to anyone. Wow. I feel like Im being a fucking idiot on here saying to everyone that school is better then here. Im just...i dont know. Sick of being around things? I have this feeling gert is over and done w/ me sticking around his place. IE im gettin to be an annoyance to him. Bah.

Scotch scotch scotch.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com