Monday, July 12, 2004
What happens in Tucson, STAYS in Tucson!
Man, Tucson seems like a pretty tame city. Like a hot, dry Des Moines. I checked a few entertainment websites and none of them listed anything that a guy under 60 would enjoy. If you want to hit up some bingo at St. Mark's Lutheran, then you're in luck. Otherwise I would suggest taking a stroll over by the University of Arizona campus.

In my experience, where there's a college, theres something going on. Even if it is the summer, I'm sure there are bars or coffee shops or something cool to check out over there.

If nothing else, just walk around until you spy something that looks fun...or until you get mugged. If you do get mugged, that would give you a chance to practice your martial arts. I'm sure you've learned something from watching all that anime.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com