Wednesday, August 04, 2004
The 28th of August
I just left a monstrous comment, but decided to post anyway. The info in that comment (on Goat's message) is in this post. It mostly concerns the Follies.

I called Paxton last night but got no answer, and left a message on his machine. Today I emailed Dien Judge (as his is the only email addy up on the Albia news site) requesting Pax's addy and asking what's up for the Follies.

We're doing 1) police reports, 2)prez. debate, and the number three slot is split between the photo skit and the Caudill cell phone song. I haven't decided what I personally prefer, and I'm curious about what you guys think. I'm especially interested in Ryan's opinion as he's our best link to Caudill. The photo skit could be really good because it wouldn't need much dialogue or memorization . . . and I don't even have to point out the benefits in that.

About Thursday night: we're missing K and D. If I get hired in Des Moines or Cedar Falls in the next few weeks, it's likely I'd be working weekday nights, and I don't even want to think about asking for two nights in a row off during the first week or two of employment. So maybe we should scrap Thursday all together. I'm gonna mention our Thursday difficulties to Paxton and see what he thinks.

NEW STUFF: I just emailed Paxton, mostly telling him our skeletal structure of ideas and asking what sort of plans he had, wanted us to do, etc. If anyone wants the addy, let me know. I should be back online around seven. And by online, I unfortunately mean on a pc without chat capabilities...I think.

Jerry Whicker is in the news.

0 Replies:

Post a Comment

<< Home




Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com